Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 46

Thread: HOB shows

  1. #21
    Inactive Member pretty_in_punk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    1,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by geekgirlxx:
    What? you're kidding ... hmph
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Pretty much not gonna go...unless you go. Then I will suck it up and take one for the team!!

    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member pretty_in_punk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    1,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by MikeOxlong:
    Damn it does that mean it's in the parking lot like at Qualcomm? I don't think they could try any harder to make me not want to go...that's a bummer! I thought the fairgrounds would have been nice...

    <font color="#FFFF00"><font size="1">[ August 04, 2007 02:03 PM: Message edited by: MikeOxlong ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Maybe we could have a "we are not at street scene party"??

  3. #23
    Inactive Member erikaevexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 13th, 2005
    Posts
    420
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm still planning on it, will probably doing hair of another band as well, so I will most likely have to be there.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Love_Pain's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2006
    Posts
    427
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Sounds like Vegas is the place to be in December. Good thing I'm already here. Catch you all then

  5. #25
    Inactive Member pretty_in_punk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    1,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by geekgirlxx:
    I'm still planning on it, will probably doing hair of another band as well, so I will most likely have to be there.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Ok. I will go. Would not miss the chance to hang out with my geekgirl!!

    MikeOxlong ... you are coming to!!

    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

    <font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ August 05, 2007 05:22 PM: Message edited by: pretty_in_punk ]</font>

  6. #26
    Inactive Member MikeOxlong's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2007
    Posts
    106
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ok if I have to [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member pretty_in_punk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    1,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by MikeOxlong:
    ok if I have to [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Now we just sound like spoiled brats...
    FINE!! I will go to Social D if I HAVE to!!

    Well I always say fun is what you bring with you!!! It will be good times.
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  8. #28
    Inactive Member MikeOxlong's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2007
    Posts
    106
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Waaaaah I have to see Social D [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  9. #29
    Inactive Member pretty_in_punk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    1,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well they finally updated the street scene website. At least they were smart enough to put Social D, The Supersuckers, & Punk Rock Karaoke all on the same day. Fuck-a-doodle-doo [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  10. #30
    Inactive Member MikeOxlong's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2007
    Posts
    106
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    what song are you going to sing with punk rock karaoke???

    <font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ August 15, 2007 05:39 PM: Message edited by: MikeOxlong ]</font>

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •